- Teacher Web-site Disclaimer - Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.
** Remember you can ask any questions you have during the office** hours, if you have a question, then chances are someone does too, so go ahead and ask it.
· What if I am having trouble logging in?
If you have any trouble with logging into the portal, Google Classroom, IReady, or Kahn Academy please contact me. You can also contact the front office staff if you need immediate assistance.
· What do I do if I have issues with my internet connection or webpages?
Please contact me if you have any issues with internet connection or webpages so that I am aware and can address the issue(s). We can come up with a solution and plan for you to continue learning.
· How do I get to Google Classroom, IReady or Kahn Academy?
Remember, you must log into the MCPS Portal to access Google Classroom and IReady. You cannot access these sites by typing them into Google or any other search engine. You also should log out of any other Google account while trying to log in for the first time. For Kahn Academy please use your school email address for signing up.
· What do I do if I get sick or have an absence?
Email me, send me a message in Google Classroom or use Remind to notify me as soon as possible. This will enable me to make arrangements for you and to provide any support or assistance you may need.
· How can I get ahold of you if I have a question or concern?
The quickest, most effective way to contact me and get a response is by sending me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also send me a message through Remind (https://remind.com/join/rootl19-20), schedule a Zoom meeting via email for the meeting code, or through the Google Classroom platform.