- Why was the obtuse angle so depressed?
Because he is never right.
- Why can you never trust a math teacher holding graphing paper?
They must be plotting something.
- Why was the equal sign so humble?
Because he knows he wasn't > or < anyone else.
- What do you call a group of dudes who love math?
- There is a fine line between a numerator and a denominator.
but only a fraction would understand.
- What is a math teacher's favorite sum?
- Why are parallel lines so tragic if they have so much in common?
Because they never meet.
- Dear Algebra, stop trying to find your X.
They're not coming back and don't ask y.
- What do you call more than one L?
- How do you solve any equations?
Multiply both sides by zero.
- Surgeon: Nurse, I have so many patients. Who do I work on first?
Simple, follow order of operations.
- Why was the student confused when he went from Language Arts class to Math class?
Because in Language Arts he learned that a double negative is bad but in math it is positive.