Distance Learning (by-product of COVID 19) Starting 05/11/2020 LATE WORK will be penalized.
In face of COVID 19 we must keep in mind that trials and tribulations do not come to stay, they will pass. We must continue to move foward "One Day at a Time". I encourage you to be proactive in staying healthy and keeping safe.
- To create the most realistic distance learning experience for our students and give teachers the choice in delivering digital instruction the way they feel is best suited for student learning.
My Plan For Distance Learning
- My website will be used to post my assignments. Google Classroom will also be used to post assignments and for questions (installed no later than 04/06).
- I will be available for interaction with students and parents at 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday (email, google classroom, google voice).
- Conferences will be through district email, Google Voice (+1(352) 897-0047), and Zoom (installed no later than 04/06).
- If you do not have access to the portal (Carnigie etextbook), please contact me and I will arrange for you to get your textbook.
- No paper materials will be collected. NO INTERNET ACCESS: Please hang on to any hard copy work for proof of completion of assignments. Work will be collect when we return to school. INTERNET ACCESS: Assigned work will be collected via online resources (email, google voice text, google classroom). If paper copy is needed, you will be instructed to photograph and email assignment.
- Two assignments will be posted weekly (one of the assignments will be graded). Assignments will be posted on Mondays and are due on Fridays.
- Grades will be stored in Skyward.