Hello Parents and Students,
Here are the expectations during distance learning.
- Weekly assignments will be posted by Monday morning. The assignments are due by the following Sunday
- Students will be able to turn in assignments electronically. For example, through email or by taking a picture.
- The assignments will be graded.
Online Learning Assignments:
- i-Ready: To log your child onto i-Ready you will need to do so through the MCPS desktop. Visit marionschools.net and click on the MCPS Desktop icon in the top right corner. Use your child's username and password to get in. If you need this information, please contact me. Once you login, locate the i-Ready icon, click on reading or math. Students are required to complete 45 minutes of reading, and 45 minutes of math per week.
- Think Central: Are online math lessons I will be assigning to the students. Go to your student's MCPS desktop, click on Think Central (e-textbooks), Click on Things to do. A individualized list of math lessons will be available.
- Studies Weekly: This is an online Social Studies resource I will be using to assign lessons. The Studies Weekly icon is on the student desktop. If it is not on their home page, check under e-textbooks.
- MyOn: This is an online library with lots of books to choose from. We have used this resource in class. I will use this resource for ELA assignments. Your child may also use this resource to complete their 20 minutes of independent reading. It is located on their student desktop.
- During this new time it is important for us to keep an open line of communication between us!
- My office hours will be from Monday through Friday, 10:00am to 11:00am and 12:30-1:30.
- Contact information:
- Email: Teresa.Majewiczrose@marion.k12.fl.us
- Google Phone Number: 352-462-3735
- Class Dojo
Special Area Classes
- Your child's special area teachers will have assignments for your child, as well. Your child's P.E. Coach is Coach Crawford, the art teacher is Mr. Chighizola, and the music teacher is Mrs. Louis. Please look at their websites for their assignments.
- Week 1: Art
- Week 2: P.E.
- Week 3: Music