Directions and Expectations
- i-Ready Math
- Google Classroom
- MCPS Standards Assessments
Students will complete One teacher assigned i-Ready Weekly lesson.
Students will complete Two i-Ready Math lessons from their personal lesson track towards their 45 Minutes each week.
Students will complete One Fluency assignment each week
Students will complete One Word-Problem Practice Sheet each week
Students will submit their Math assignments through Google Classroom submission forms or a picture of completed student work submitted through email to Matthew.Nereim@marion.k12.fl.us
Be sure to include Student Name and Date of Completion in order to recieve assignment credit
At-Home-Learning Week 3 (4/13/2020 - 4/17/2020)
Topic: Finding Volume
Focus Standard: MAFS.5.MD.3.3
Recognize volume as an attribute of solid figures and understand concepts of volume measurement.
- A cube with side length 1 unit, called a “unit cube,” is said to have “one cubic unit” of volume, and can be used to measure volume.
- A solid figure which can be packed without gaps or overlaps using n unit cubes is said to have a volume of n cubic units.
Student Learning Goal: I can determine the volume of a 3 dimensional shape using the measures of the sides.
Check For Understanding: Students will complete the i-Ready lesson Quiz “Understanding Volume” to show their understanding of this standard.
To Do List:
- Complete Fluency Practice #3
- Work on your i-Ready Math Student Lessons (The Goal is to Pass 2 Lessons)
- Watch the “Volume” Video From Study Jams, then Complete Video Quiz.
- Complete Word Problem Practice #2 Questions
- Complete Teacher Assigned i-Ready Lesson “Classify Two-Dimensional Figures”
(This is will show up to complete tomorrow 4/13)