Welcome to On-Line Learning! I miss you guys and I hope everybody is staying healthy as we start a new adventure for the last quarter of the school year. I will be posting assignments in Google Classroom and we will also be using Nearpod, Hello Smart, and Quizlet just like we have been doing in class. As you know this is a learning process and we may have to adjust along the way. Students please check-in daily M-F in Google Classroom.
OFFICE HOURS (at home)-starting Monday, March 30th from 8 am - 2 pm and online learning begins Wednesday, April 1st
WAYS TO CONTACT ME:
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Voice (calls or text) 352-405-1203. **If you text, please indicate your first and last name so I know who you are.
POSTING OF ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Assignments will be posted in Google Classroom. You can go to www.classroom.google.com and sign in with your school email and school password to view assignments. REMINDERS: To log in to Google Classroom from home, you need to make sure you are signed in with your school email and school password. If you access Google Classroom from your portal, you will still need to sign in to Google to access your classes. When Google Classroom opens and if it says you do not have classes or asks you to "Join your First Class" then you are not signed in. You will need to click on the icon on the upper right side of the page and add/sign in to your school account.
Follow steps below if you do not know how to change accounts on Google (Thank you Ms. Bonet for sharing screen shots)
1. Sign out of any personal Google accounts on the device. if a student's email is not listed, then you will need to "add another account" to the device.
2. Sign in with SCHOOL EMAIL, not personal email. Emails are email@example.com. Passwords are is used to sign in at school.
3. Click the APP button (the 9 small boxes) at the top right and select "Classroom"