Mental Health Resources
- Emergency: 9-1-1
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741
- Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-500-1119
- Marion County 24-Hour Crisis Line (The Centers): 352-291-5525 or 352-629-9595
- The Trevor Project (Support for LGBTQIA+): Text START to 678678
- Department of Children and Families (DCF): 1-800-962-2873
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-784-2433 or 1-800-273-8255
Mobile Response Team - A mobile crisis team designed to be accessible to anyone in the community at any time. Families and friends of an individual experiencing a mental health crisis can call a crisis team to assist and support their loved one. Crisis teams are available to anyone, regardless of their ability to pay, and will be ready to respond to any mental health emergency 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Click the link for more information or call 352-402-2890.
United Way 2-1-1
How Can I Reach 2-1-1 for Services?
- Dial 2-1-1 from any phone
- Text your zip code to TXT-211(898-211) using a cell phone
- Email email@example.com