PLEASE READ! IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!
Before accessing any tiles or assignments in the lesson plans, you must have your child log in to the MCPS Desktop. Once you are signed in, please go to "Daily Attendance" on the left hand side of your screen, then Daily Assignments. The assignments are posted for one week. Please also make sure that your child is also reading 20 minutes per day.
Attached are flyers that will help your child access their Marion County School District desktop. On their desktop, they will find instructional programs/ e-books such as iReady, MyOn, STEMSCOPES (Science), Studies weekly (Social Studies) and Think Central (math). If you cannot find any of the tiles on your child's home screen, please click the search button in the top left hand corner and search for the tile by it's name.
Weekly schedule of digital assignments:
Forty-five minutes of both i-Ready Reading and Math online instruction should be completed by the student.
· Twenty minutes of daily reading should be done independently or with families.
· Three tasks will be completed for ELA (Reading/Writing)each week.
· Three tasks will be completed for math each week
· One task will be completed for science.
· One task will be completed for social studies.
· One Special Area assignment per week. The schedule of special areas is listed to the left. .
- 20 minutes of Reflex Math daily
- 25 minutes of Reading Plus daily
I will be available to answer any questions or provide instructional support every day of the week. Please send me an email message ahead of time if you need any assistance: email@example.com
9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m
2:00 p.m - 3:00 p.m