Throphy for week#8 5/25-6/01 Please turn in your assignments, and iReady!
Click at: Listen to Ms. Portnoy
Owen Jenna Marijah Stephen Yandel Andy
The following students need to complete iReady/Reading-Math Cameron and Matthew
June 1 Last day of school
Memorial Day is a federal holiday in the United States for honoring and mourning the military personnel who had died while serving in the United States Armed Forces. The holiday is now observed on the last Monday of May, having been observed on May 30 from 1868 to 1970
- All the assignment for K-3 will be posted online.
- One week is Social Studies and the next week is Science.
- Return work every monday via email or phone/through pictures please.
- iReady Reading, iReady Math, 10 to 15 minutes each everyday.
- Communication with Parents
- My office hours are 11am to 12pm and in the afternoon 1pm to 2pm.
- Let’s keep the lines of communication open! Please come to me first regarding any concerns you might have.
- Open the tab that shows my Blog: Do you have any question for me? and type any question.
- I will periodically call just to say hello and check on assignments.
- Please do not hesitate If there are concerns or you would like to schedule a meeting via phone.
- My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and phone number 813-614-6095
- I will check this nightly and will respond accordingly. This is the best way to communicate with me!
Ms. Jenny Portnoy
“The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
Ms. Portnoy's Class
Week#8 Please Read this is very important !!!
As you are aware, we are faced with finding alternative ways to get personal belongings and end of year items to our students including pre-ordered yearbooks. To do this safely and efficiently, we will have a designated day for you to drive through the front car line and retrieve your child’s belongings including pre-ordered yearbooks. Please drive through the car rider area, remain in your vehicle, and we will bring our child’s items to you. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we wrap the 2019-2020 school year.
Legacy Elementary School Item Pick-up Schedule 9:00 am – 11:00am Pre-K and Kindergarten – Tuesday, May 26 1st and 3rd Grade Wednesday, May 27 2nd and 4th Grade – Thursday, May 28