Distance learning for credit begins on April 1.
- Distance Learning Policies and Procedures have been posted here as well as on the main screen and within the assignment page for March 31st and April 1st. Please read this document carefully. It explains how you will "check-in" with me, access my office hours, submit assignments, adhere to due dates, and practice academic integrity.
- Office Hours: I will have office hours via Zoom on Monday through Friday. You may log-on to Zoom and ask questions during these times. I am also available via e-mail during the school day.
- Advanced Civics will meet from 10:00am - 10:30am.
- Cambridge U.S. History will meet from 2:00pm - 2:30pm.
- Assignments will be located in in the teacher website. Please note that you will not be able to "look ahead" at future dates; lessons will only be visible through the current day.
- Distance Learning Policies and Procedures