Welcome to our online classroom!
Distance Learning starts Wednesday, April 1, 2020.
New assignments coming soon: April 1, 2020 through Google Classroom.
Students can access Google Classroom through their MCPS desktop portal.
Click on Google Apps and find the Google Classroom tab.
All students should already be connected to Ms. Davis' Google Classroom where I will also be posting math/science assignments.
*** Please check Mrs. Collin's webpage for 3rd grade's assignment in music this week! ***
The students have been using Google Classroom in Mrs. Davis' class all year, so they should be very familiar with the program. If they are having trouble accessing Google Classroom please follow the directions below.
1. Students need to log into their Desktop Portal.
2. Using the Menu Options at the bottom of the screen find GOOGLE APPS.
3. Click on GOOGLE APPS
4. Click on GOOGLE CLASSROOM
5. Click on 3rd Grade Distance Learning
6. Your child is now ready to access their Reading, Writing, and Social Studies Assignments.
If the "3rd Grade Distance Learning" class does NOT show up click on the plus sign at the top right hand corner. A small screen will then appear for them to join a class using the Class Code. They will type the code that was shared via Class Dojo. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.