Welcome to Ms. Gruber's Online Learning Adventure!
If you have not already joined our google classroom, please do so by following the steps linked to this page. This virtual classroom will be the platform for our online learning to take place, so it is very important that you join. If there are any problems accessing the class, please reach out with all questions and concerns!
Important tasks to accomplish:
- Sign up for google classroom and complete the "Week 1" assignments.
- If you do not have a technological device, but do have a sourse of WIFI (internent) you may sign out a Chromebook Tuesday, the 31st between the hours od 8-10 and 12-2.
- If you do not have internet or a technological device, there will be hard copy packets to pick up from the school this week. Please communicate with me if this is your situation!
On top of the assignments posted into our google classroom, please make sure your student gets 45 minutes of both IReady Math and Reading.
Steps for getting logged on to google classroom:
- Have your student log into their MCPS portal using their school email (example: firstname.lastname@example.org) and their password.
- Once logged in, click the Office 365 tile on the desktop.
- Then click the Outlook icon.
- You should now be into your child's email, where you will see an email inviting your student to join our google classroom.
- Click the Join button, in the email.
IMPORTANT: if after clicking join, it says "class cannot be found", look at the top right corner of the page, and make sure your childs email is logged into on google, and not your own. This is a common problem when trying to get logged on.
Once you are in, you should see the square that says "Ms. Grubers online learning adventure. To the right, you should see a plus sign, that says "add class" when you hover over it. Click this button, and type in the code 2ff553u to add Ms. Odonnell's class as well!
Google Classroom Code: 7dc4ulh
Office Hours: Everyday from 11:00-11:30 and 1:30-2:00