Welcome to Ms. Sill's Webpage!
Third Grade English Language Arts and Social Studies
Phone Number: (352) 405-2427
Date: Sunday, September 20, 2020
Time: 11:13:31 AM
- We have Language Arts Zoom Lessons on Mondays from 9:00-10:00 AM and 1:00-2:00 PM.
- We have Social Studies Zoom Lessons on Wednesdays from 9:00-10:00 AM and 1:00-2:00 PM.
- If you need the codes, please contact me privately.
My office hours are from 11:00-1:00 each day.
I am available to answer any questions and to provide assistance to students by phone call or text at (352) 405-2427. You can also email me at email@example.com.
Standards for This Week
- LAFS 3.RI.3.9 - Compare and contrast the most important points and key details presented in two texts on the same topic.
- LAFS.3.L.1.2c - Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English capitalization, punctuation, and spelling when writing. Use commas and quotation marks in dialogue.
- LAFS.3.W.1.3 - Write narratives to develop real or imagined experiences or events using effective technique, descriptive details, and clear event sequences.
- LAFS.3.W.2.4 - With guidance and support from adults, produce writing in which the development and organization are appropriate to task and purpose.
- LAFS.3.W.2.5 - With guidance and support from peers and adults, develop and strengthen writing as needed by planning, revising, and editing.
- SS 3.E.1.1 - Give examples of how scarcity results in trade.
- SS 3.E.1.2 - List the characteristics of money.
- SS 3.E.1.3 - Recognize that buyers and sellers interact to exchange goods and services through the use of trade or money.
- SS 3.E.1.4 - Distinguish between currencies used in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean.