Hello and welcome to Mrs. Miller's Second Grade Classroom.
You will find your weekly assignments posted on the https://classroom.google.com/u/1/c/NzM0NTM1NTg5NjVa . If you have any questions, please contact me on Class Dojo. https://www.classdojo.com/ or my work firstname.lastname@example.org
- My work hours are 8:00-2:05
- 11:00 am and 1:00pm are my office hours
- Here is the link to access your portal. https://www.marionschools.net/ If your child doesn't remember their portal information, please send me a message on Class Dojo
- Weekly Assignments will be posted on https://classroom.google.com/u/1/c/NzM0NTM1NTg5NjVa . For assignments that I can't check through the computer, please take a picture and sent it through Class Dojo.
- We will have weekly Zoom meetings on Wednesday at 10:00am. Please download the Zoom App on your device or phone. I will send out a meeting code on DOJO.
- We are all in this together. Remember this is all new to us and will take time. Miss you all lots. Be safe and continue to read!
Reading, Math, Social Studies, and Science activities can be found under the Assignments tab. New activities will be posted each week.
Don't forget to complete 45 minutes of iReady Math AND 45 minutes of iReady Reading instruction each week. iReady is located on the student desktop.
Daily Reading - 20 minutes:
Directions for logging onto student desktop:
- Go to www.marionschool.net
- Click on MCPS Desktop (located towards the upper right)
- Enter your username and password.
(I have access to your child's username and password if they need that information.)
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utlizing third-party platforms (Google Classroom, Mircrosoft Teams, Zoom, etc.) These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child's image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.