Hours, Policies, and Procedures
Media Center Hours
- 7:30 - 2:00 -- Scheduled instruction and flexible checkout for all students.
- 7:40 - 7:50 -- Morning News Show
- Students in Kindergarten through third grade may check out three books at a time for up to one week.
- Students in grades four and five may check out three books at a time.
- A student may renew a book for another week if the book has not been requested by another person.
- There are no fines for overdue materials.
- Students are responsible for damaged or lost books. They are allowed to checkout "second chance" books until debts are paid or overdue books are returned.
- Encyclopedias and other reference books are available to check out overnight.
Gift books are always appreciated. The media specialist reserves the right to determine whether to add the book to the circulating collection, use as prizes, or distribute to students at one of our annual book giveaways.