- 5 points off all work without school-wide heading.
- Homework 10%
- 10 points off each school day late (up to 5 days, which is a 50%)
- After 5 days, homework is not accepted.
- Classwork 50%
- Class assignments, warm-ups, labs, quizzes, and QSMAs
- Class time needs to be used wisely and productively, because it is expected that all classwork will be turned in the day of the assignment. This means students will be expected to turn in whatever they accomplished in class.
- Only exception is for students with 504 and ESE accommodations with “extra time.”
- There will be extenuating circumstances for assignments that knowingly take longer to complete.
- Tests/Projects 40%
- Tests - 0’s will be given for missed tests. It is up to the student to schedule a make-up time before or after school. At that point, the 0 will be replaced by the test grade.
- Projects - 10 points off each school day late. Once you reach 0, that’s what the student will receive.
- It is the student's responsibility to get all make-up work done and turned in.
- Students receive 1 day for each day absent to make up work.
- There is an absent work folder in class for handouts, notes, etc.
- All assignments will also be posted on the class webpage as well.