8/20 TUE "A" - 8/21 WED "B"
- Correct and review Homework #3 Problems 1-12
- Lesson: Binomial Theorem
- Review: examples on difference quotient, Pascal's Triangle, finding a coefficient, expanding, finding a term
- Finish Homework #3: 13-16 and turn in before you leave class
- Homework #4: P. 29: 87, 89 P. 41: 119 P. 624-625: 5, 9, 17-41 odds, 49 -63 odds, 69, 71
- use calcchat.com to check answers
- TEST 8/26 MON "A" - 8/27 TUE "B"
8/16 FRI "A" - 8/19 MON "B"
- Turn in HW 1, Turn in Student Info sheet
- Review, correct Homework #2 and turn in
- Lesson/CW in your notes: Pascal's Triangle, Binomial Expansion, Finding any element, Finding Binomial Terms, The Binomial Theorem
- Homework # 3: Worksheet on Pascal's Triangle and the Binomial Theorem (HW 3 not HW 8)
- Answer Key (AK) to Homework #3
8/14 WED "A" - 8/15 THU "B"
- Turn in the student information sheet and Homework #1
- Questions on the Syllabus? Did you sign up for REMIND? Print out Reference Sheet?
- Lesson/CW in your notes: Worksheet Algecaching all boxes and Worksheet Alge2Caching all boxes
- We will go over all these problems in class today
- Make sure all the boxes and work with answers are in your binder under class notes
- The TI - 84 caching is due in 2 weeks
- If time allows start the Difference Quotient Lesson
- HW #2: Difference Quotient Worksheet
- Answer Key (AK) to Homework
8/12 MON "A" - 8/13 TUE "B"
- Read Supply List and Sylllabus (Did you check your school email?)
- Sign up for REMIND (you may use an email address if you do not have a cell phone)
- Print out the reference sheet and put it in your binder
- Complete the Student Information Sheet for Mrs. Wilder (top half)
- Have your PARENT/GUARDIAN fill in the bottom half and return to me by next class
- Lesson/Classwork on Algebra Caching and Algebra 2 Caching
- Algebra 2 Caching: BOX 8: 2. -35 3. 12, 36, 108 5. 82 BOX 9: 1. 3 2. 2 3. 3
- TI-84 Caching Activity due by TBD This will be turned in for a QUIZ grade. Print certificate with your Name, Date and Period.
- By next class, I expect that you will : Return Student Information sheet - sign up for REMIND - print out reference sheet - read syllabus - read supply list - organize your notebook - buy a graphing calculator (if this is an issue, text me)
- Homework #1: Finish and print the certificates for Algebra Caching and Algebra 2 Caching. Make sure your Name, Date and Period are on the certificates.