As we face these HISTORIC days, we will continue with school but in a slightly different format.
We will be using the Google Classroom for all of our assignments for now.
If you are having a problem accessing the Google Classroom from home check the following:
1. google "Google Classroom"
2. go to the upper right corner and find your little account icon. Change the account from your gmail account to your marionstudents.net account.
3. If you are still not in my classroom, email me and I will get the code for you.
Remember that you can always access the Google Classroom through your MCPS Desktop.
The 4th Quarter grades will count so make sure to go to the Google Classroom EVERY DAY!
Office Hours: I will be available for direct responses Monday - Friday 10:00 - 11:30 and 1:00 - 2:00. If you email me, I will respond ASAP. If you need special help, please let me know.
We are in this together! Stay strong and Stay AWAY from others. The faster we get this right, the faster we can get back to normal.
Remember to be safe and stay positive. Be silly - it's fun!
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.
Welcome to IB Environmental Systems and Society. This is a one year course that will be formally tested this school year in May.
I am excited to work with you on our adventure this year. I am here for you so do not hesitate to get with me if you need help.
We will be using the Google Classroom for much of our information so make sure to get the code and join the class.
Parents, you can view the Google Classroom by simply emailing me the following information:
- Student name
- Parent name
- Parent email (this should be a Gmail account)
Once you do that, then I can invite you to join.
The following documents are handed out on the first day and provide much information about our class:
- IB ESS Syllabus: This contains all kinds of information about the class policies and procedures, expectations, grading and much more.
- Laboratory Safety Rules: This contains the general Lab Safety information. The rules are in place for the safety of all so this is mandatory.
- Signature Page: This is a paper that needs to be returned so I can keep it on file. As with any document, never sign unless you understand the information. If you have questions or concerns, please contact me before signing.