Technology and Information Services
Create simple and efficient access for students, staff and parents using ANY device.
District Technology Goals
- Goal I: Ensure all schools will have adequate and equitable technology resources.
- Goal II: Improve learning for students and enhance instruction by teachers.
- Goal III: Enhance communication between schools, parents and the district office.
- Goal IV: Provide a secure, efficient, and reliable school/district technology infrastructure.
- Goal V: Provide world-class technical support for all schools and departments.
- Goal VI: Enhance technical staff development for all personnel in the effective use of technology.
- 352-671-7000 OR 5-7000
Mauro Carrillo, Director
Kim Rowland, Secretary
Thierry Woods, E-Rate and Publications
Christopher Youmans, Technology Program Specialist