Week of April 15-19, 2019
Re-Do "Dialect Quiz" from last week for a better grade. I'm attaching the quiz if you want to do it at home.
Journal Entry #30
H.W. Due Friday, 04/19/19
1. tact- or tang- = touch or touching
2. tox- = poison
3. zo- or zoo- = animal
* Make-up and finish selection test for "The Ravine"
* Questions 1 & 2 on the FSA Reading Practice Test as a class.
* F.S.A. Review-Students complete practice test individually. Code questions and text.
We will go over these together over the next 2 weeks and practice test taking strategies for FSA.
* Early Release
* Two drills
* Catch0up/Make-up work.
* Students with D's and F's given the opportunity to get better grades or re-do assignments
- Library - Last check-out day
- F.S.A. Review
- Conventions of Standard English - Commas
- FSA Practice
- Conventions of Standard English - Reflexive/Intensive Pronouns ( See the graphic above)