Student athletes at Vanguard High School must meet the following requirements:
- Maintain a 2.0 cumulative GPA for each semester. Freshmen are automatically eligible for the first semester.
- Submit a current physical (on FHSAA forms) before participating in a practice or try out. Use the Required Forms and Physical Packet link below to access this form.
- Submit a parent permission (Consent for treatment form) to the coach before participating in a practice or try out. Use the Required Forms and Physical Packet link below to access this form.
- Provide a copy of his/her birth certificate if a new athlete at VHS.
- Pay a participation fee to cover insurance by the 6th day of practice for each sport.
- Clear any school debt before participating in a competition.
Note: Home education and charter school students must make clear their intention to participate in a sport at Vanguard High School prior to the first day of practice for each sport in which the student is interested. If a student fails to do this, he/she will be ineligible for that season.
Select the link below and print ALL forms listed in the Required Forms - High School section.