ENH-1 Week of 01/14/19
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
ESSENTIAL QUESTION: What responsibilities do individuals have in society?
- Read each evening - 5 Book Challenge this nine weeks
- Complete "I Have a Dream" Group Analysis and class discussion
- Color-code with Figurative Language/Rhetorical tools Old Major and MLK Speeches (due Tuesday, 01/15)
- Rhetorical Tools/Figurative Language Notes for color-coding (due Tuesday, 01/15)
- EIC #1, due Wed, 01/16
- I Have a Dream Student Writing due Wed, 01/23