Belleview Middle School
7th Grade Field Trip
Blue Man Group / Dave and Busters
March 9th, 2019
Permission slip and payment:
Students will be bringing home a permission slip for the 7th grade field trip on 1/10 & 1/11. Students need to fill out the form and then between 1/14 and 1/25 students will return the permission slip to Mr. McCallum in Building 4 Room 11 between 9:05 to 9:25 am. Once the form is collected and students are checked for eligibility they will be given a website link. Parents will need to go to this link and purchase tickets from Educational tours for their child. Payment options are debit card ($141.00 per student) or credit card ($141.00 plus a 2.9% fee = Total $145.09). There is a 120 student cap for this trip.
Academic/Behavioral Criteria (5-5-2-0)
- No more than 5 cumulative days of out of school suspensions, in school suspensions, P.A.S.S., and/or bus suspensions.
- No more than 5 unexcused absences
- 0 minimum cumulative grade point average for 6th and 7th grade years.
- No debt with the school
About this trip
- 11:00am Group meets at school.
- 11:30am Depart for Orlando.
- 1:00pm Arrive Dave & Buster’s. Spend the afternoon with Unlimited Video Games and a $20 Power Play card (used for games that you can win tickets). Enjoy a late lunch/early dinner from the Playoff Buffet Menu which includes: Bar Burgers, Crispy Chicken Bites, Four-Cheese Pizza Bites, Baked Mac & Cheese, French Fries, Sodas & Tea.
- 4:30pm Transfer to Universal Studios.
- 5:30pm Group check in for the 6:00pm showing of Blue Man Group. This performance features three enigmatic bald and blue characters who take the audience through a multi-media sensory experience that combines theater, percussion, music, art, science and vaudeville into a form of entertainment that is like nothing else.
- 8:00pm Depart for school.
- 9:30pm Arrive at school.
CANCELLATION POLICY with Educational Tours
All cancellations are subject to a $35.00 administrative fee. Cancellations up to 30 days prior to departure will be reviewed and refunded by Educational Tours. The cancellation fee 29 days or less is 50% of the tour price plus any pre-paid deposits. No refund will be given to those cancellations which occur within 72 hours of the trip departure. In case of cancellation due to a verified sickness, injury or death in the immediate family (sickness or injury must be verified in writing by a licensed medical practitioner) a full refund will be given.