- Log in into your student portal.
- Office 365.
- Log in into Word
- Page 1: Create a cover page include the following: Title of your animal, Name, date, class period, Earth Science, and Mrs. Gonzalez.
- Page 2: your Hypothesis or Theory. Hypothesis vs. Theory. A hypothesis is either a suggested explanation for an observable phenomenon, or a reasoned prediction of a possible causal correlation among multiple phenomena. In science, a theory is a tested, well-substantiated, unifying explanation for a set of verified, proven factors.
- Font letter 12
- Include pictures no more than ONE page.
- bibliography: sources, (websites)
- Reflection: What do you learn? What do you like the most?
Power Point and Information:
Due: Tuesday 11/27/18