Week of 1/7/19 - 1/11/19
Students MUST have their own EARBUDS or HEADPHONES. I am not able to but earbuds on a continuing basis for all my students. They need these for online work. There are also several students that are no longer bringing his/her binder to class - please help your student find it so he/she is prepared.
- Tutoring with specific students, those that returned the letter, will be every Tuesday and Thursday from 3:55pm - 4:55pm. We will pack up and walk down to the front car loop promptly at 4:55pm.
- Open tutoring will be every Wednesday until 4:30pm. We will pack up and walk down to the front car loop promptly at 4:30pm
If a student tells me they are a walker, they will set out for home at that time. Please understand that I am relying on your student to know what the appropriate arrangements are - if there is an issue that day, please email me and I will respond so that you know the message was received.
REMINDER: All students received a 1 inch binder and a set of 5 tabs and should be using these supplies to organize his/her math work. I have purchased earbuds for all of my students and have also provided a pair to the students that said they needed them in this class. Earbuds need to be available for use on an as needed basis.
This is our tentative schedule for the week, details can be seen in the Google Classroom:
- Monday - 1/7
- Review of 14-1 and 14-2
- Classwork assignment worth 20 pts
- Tuesday - 1/8
- Review of Section 14.3 Writing Proportions
- HOMEWORK: Assn #1
- Wednesday - 1/9
- Review of Section 14.4 Writing/Working with Proportions
- Assn #2
- Thursday - 1/10
- Review of Section 14.5 Rates/Proportions and Graphs
- Assn #3
- Friday - 1/11
- Review of Section 14.6 Constant Proportionality/Direct Variation
- Assn #4