LA-8 Week of 11/05/18
"There is a ...horror story that is only two sentences long: The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock at the door." ~Frederick Brown
ESSENTIAL QUESTION: We will examine why and how authors create suspense.
- Read 20 minutes each evening
- MOVE IT CENTERS
- "What is the Horror Genre" Closed Notes (pg. 125-128 Textbook)
- "Tell Tale Heart" (textbook pgs. 89-94)
- Figurative Language Handout in "Tell Tale Heart"
- "Tell Tale Heart" and The Horror Genre TEST (Tuesday, 11/06)
- CRED Vocabulary Homework/Quiz (due 11/07)
- The Tell-Tale Heart Video