All requirements must be completed by Oct. 7, 2019
This is 20% of your yearly grade.
1. Employee Evaluation (Be sure to include your specific job duties in the lower half of the form.)
2. Q1 Time Sheets (in Excel)
3. Attendance (Make sure you have been signing in.)
4. Exit Interview (Handing in your papers is your exit interview.)
5. Write a letter of resignation providing two weeks notice to your employer. (There are templates in Word and many examples online that you can reference. Make the letter specific to your current job although we do not expect you to resign! This is for practice!) Must be typed. Must include today's date and your last day of employment. Must be signed by you. Letters of resignation are short, sweet and to the point. They are not essays!