Circulation / Gift Policy
- Each student may check out 3 books for as long as two weeks.
- Students may renew books by bringing them into the library before the due date.
- There are no fines for overdue materials.
- Library materials are checked out to parents and students for two weeks.
- Students and parents may renew items twice, if necessary.
- Students may only check out library materials from the second chance bookshelves until overdue materials are returned.
- Some reference books may not be checked out and are for use in the library only.
- All library materials must be returned to the media center at the end of every school year.
- All materials checked out of the media center are the responsibility of the student. Lost or damaged materials must be paid for in full before additional materials may be borrowed from the regular library collection. Second chance books are always available. Lost book must be lost 2 weeks before being stated lost. Refunds will be given only if the book is found and returned to the media center in good condition within the same school year.
Gifts are always appreciated. They may be added to the media center collection or given to classroom teachers.