Science Fair Information Letter with Timeline: click here
Need ideas for science fair projects/experiments, visit the website: www.sciencebuddies.org
Research Essay and Bibliography information sheet: click here
Experiment Design Template for rough draft of Research Plan: click here
Abstract and display board information: click here
REQUIRED Science Fair Research Plan form. Click here to go to the Big Springs Regional STEM Fair information site. Then select the third form down, titled "Research Plan Template" so that you can type directly onto this Word document. As you type, you may remove excess spacing for each section and section directions BUT you CANNOT remove any sections.
- Pages 1-4 must be completed by everyone.
- If you have human participants for your project, you must also complete pages 5-6.
- If vertebrate animals are being used for your project, you must also complete pages 7-8.
- If you are using potentially hazardous biological agents, you must also complete pages 9-10.
- If you are using hazardous chemicals, activities, and devices, you must also complete page 10.
ALL STUDENTS completing a science fair project (and to be considered for participation in the FMS, Regional, State, and/or International Fairs) MUST refer to the following two websites for rules, regulations, and required forms:
- ISEF (Intel International Science and Engineering Fair) Rules and Guidelines; including forms. Access website by clicking here.
- SSEF (State Science and Engineering Fair of Florida) Rules and Guidelines; including forms. Access website by clicking here.
If you have a question about what is required or allowed, these are the two sites to find out that information. (These two websites are also required to be included in your project's bibliography.)