Student Withdrawal Q&A

  • How do I withdraw my child from school?

    The parent needs to go to the currently enrolled school with the following items:

    1. The parent's ID
    2. The student’s ID (Middle and High School students)
    3. Books issued by the school (and if applicable: instruments, checked out library books, and uniforms)

    If transferring to another Marion County School, please bring the following items to register:

    1. The parent's ID
    2. Proof of residence