Byzantine Empire Project
due 9/6 and 9/7. (Late grades not accepted for this assignment)
- Students will research the Byzantine Empire, and must make something with their hands that represents the culture, architecture, society, tools or government leaders of the Byzantine Empire.
- Acceptable forms of medium for this project are posters, sculptures, paintings, replicas, etc.
- Powerpoints or other strictly digital mediums will not be accepted.
- This is a research assignment, so the project must be accompanied by a one page (double spaced) paper that discusses the research you did, how this represents or was a significant part of the Byzantine Empire.
- We will NOT be working on this assignment in class and it should be completed at home.
- Projects are due 9/6 for 3rd period and 9/7 for 2nd We will be presenting and posting these around the room. So they should be something that is creative and appealing to the eye.