Hello students and families!
In this time of uncertainty, I hope that all is well with each one of you. I miss being able to interact with my students and give direct instruction in our classroom. Hopefully, we will be able to resume our regular classes before the end of the 4th and final Quarter!
In the meantime, we will engage via "Distance Learning." This platform will be your primary place to receive information. Please be sure to visit your grade-level links daily, as they are continuously being updated.
Welcome to Distance Learning!
All assignments will be posted on Google Classroom.
- Please utilize your school desktop to access Google Classroom. Select your grade level tab on the left for links and additional resources. The access codes for Google Classroom are provided for new students only. You are considered new if you enrolled in this course after 03/13/20. If you are a returning student, you should be able to access your assignments the same way you did in class.
- You are required to complete 2-3 assignments per week.
- Yes! All assignments are graded.
- Yes! I-Ready Reading progression is still a necessity. You are required to complete 45 minutes and/or pass a quiz weekly.
- Yes! You can take AR tests at home.
To take Accelerated Reader tests from home, go to https://www.marionschools.net/domain/6722
Username: student lunch number
Password: 2 digit birthday month and 4 digit year of birth (ex. if your birthday is July of 2007 you would have a password of 072007)