The Basic Life Support CPR and AED course designed by the American Heart Association is provided to healthcare professionals and students seeking a degree in the medical field. This BLS Provider course provides certification or re-certification to satisfy requirements of employers and schools. Upon completion of the course you will receive your BLS certification which expires two years from completion.
Key BLS Course Attributes:
- AHA Chain of Survival
- Latest cardio pulmonary resuscitation guidelines
- Single and two Rescuer CPR and AED techniques
- CPR and AED for adults, children and infants
- Provide choking relief for adults, children and infants
- Rescue breathing for adults, children and infants
- Use of bag-mask and protective gear
- Hands on practice of CPR technique
- Written Exam
- Skills test
- Course Fee: $35
- BLS Provider Student Manual ($20)
*Please choose a BLS class in Ocala from the calendar available in the above website link and register online now! You may also register via phone at (352) 653-8821. Special date and times can be arranged upon request.