Classroom Rules & Expectations:
- Enter the classroom quietly on time and immediately begin the bellwork activity.
- Bring needed materials to class every day (notebook, pen, pencil, assignments, etc.)
- Cellphones off and put away unless the teacher specifically asks you to bring them out.
- No food or beverage at any time.
- Raise your hand to ask or answer a question.
- Follow all instructions the first time they are given.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude towards others and the daily assignment.
- Take an active role and ownership in your own learning.
- When the teacher is speaking, you are not.
- Opened B-Lunch (upon prior request).
- nO EATING OR DRINKING IN MY CLASSROOM AT ANY TIME.
- Be respectful and quiet.