- Enter the classroom quiety on time and immediately begin the bellwork activity.
- Bring needed materials to class every day (notebook, pen/pencil, assignments, etc.).
- Cellphones are off and put away unless the teacher specifically asks you to bring them out.
- Raise your hand to ask or answer a question.
- Follow all instructions the first time they are given.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude towards others and the daily assignment.
- Take an active role and ownership in your own learning.
- When the teacher is speaking, you are not.