Welcome to Biology I!
I am excited to bring students into the awareness of the scientific exploration through Biology. This year we will be exploring living organisms and how they function and interact within their environments.
Areas of Study for this Course:
- Introduction to Biology (Chapter 1)
- Ecology (Chapters 13-16)
- Classification & Taxonomy (Chapters 17-20, 23)
- Macromolecules and Properties of Water (Chapter 2)
- Cell Structure and Function, Immune Response (Chapters 3, 5, 9, 31)
- Plant Structure, Cellular Energy (Chapters 20-22, 4)
- Genetics and Meiosis (Chapters 6-7)
- Human Reproduction (Chapter 34)
- Molecular Genetics (Chapter 8)
- Evolution, Brain, Cardiovascular Health (Chapters 10-11, 29-30)