All athletes must have a current sports physical on file; submit all required forms, certificates of completion, and a copy of birth certificate; and have an unweighted GPA of 2.0 or higher, before the first day of practice.
Required District Forms - High School Athletics (click on the link to access)
Submit all three completed forms to the Coach or Athletic Director.
- Pre-participation Physical Evaluation - EL2
- Consent and Release from Liability - EL3
- Consent for Treatment - eATH104
NFHS Online Education Courses:
Submit printed Certificates of Completion to the Coach.
- Heat Ilness Prevention (click on the link to access)
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest (click to the link to access)
- Concussion in Sports – What You Need to Know (click on the link to access)