11th Grade Intensive Learning
The purpose of this course is to provide instruction that enables students to accelerate the development of reading and writing skills and to strengthen those skills so they are able to successfully comprehend, apply and communicate information from complex text. Skills learned in this course can be directly applied to higher education preparedness and/or effectiveness of professional communication.
- Do What’s Right
- Do Your Best
- Treat others the Way You Want to be Treated
There is one ultimate guideline: Anything that keeps me from teaching or someone from learning is unacceptable and will result in the appropriate disciplinary action.
- Be Respectful (of EVERYONE and their property). NO Profanity, sexual, violent, or other inappropriate conversations.
- Follow directions the first time they are given!
- Remain in your seat unless otherwise instructed.
- I allow bottled drinks with caps ONLY!! NO eating.
- NO Cell phones, music devices and/or accessories
Click to access the Course Syllabus.