Welcome to Mrs. Silvoy's Webpage!
I am excited for 2020-21 School Year to begin!
- Check DOJO app for daily reminders and updates! Sabina.Silvoy@marion.k12.fl.us, and Zoom
We will begin assigning homework in Google Classroom, so students and parents can become familiar with it just in case.
- Google Classroom icon is on desktop (where you find i-Ready icon) Google Apps is at the bottom of screen. Click on it and then Google Classroom.
Parents….Make sure when you log in that you are NOT in your personal Google Account. You will need to login you’re your child’s personal school google account. Login with their…. first name.last email@example.com
- Login to your child’s desktop. If Google Classroom icon is not on the first page of your child’s desktop, search in Google Apps at the bottom of the desktop screen.
- Click the GOOGLE CLASSROOM
- Click Silvoy’s CLASSicon
- Click on Classwork at the top screen.
- Assignments will show on the screen.
- Click on subject. Files are attached at the bottom of each subject section. Google is interactive, so your child can type answers on worksheet. Students will need help typing answers. Google Classroom will save the work and I will be able to see it.
- Mark completed assignment as done by clicking back to the Assignment in Classwork, next click on View Assignmetn...on right top of screen click on “Turn In"
Math Homework will be assigned in Google, but you will need to go to Think Central to complete it.
- Math (Think Central icon on desktop) You may have to search for an icon under "etextbooks" or programs at bottom of screen.
- (To turn in work)
- Click the "turn it in" button after you complete each question. It is located on the bottom right hand side of the screen. Also, you have to click onto the orange "Elaborate" AND the red "Evaluate" part of the lesson. You must complete "Evaluate" for a score to show
- Read 20 minutes daily. Take 2 AR tests weekly
CHROMEBOOK PARENT HELP DESK-(352) 867-2100-- Having trouble with your school chromebook, call support time: 7:30am-4:30pm.
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.