7th Grade Intensive Math (Periods 1, 3, 4, 5, 6)
7th Grade Math (Period 2)
Please click on the appropriate class page on the left side menu for details about the specific class. The notes shown below apply to all classes and the Syllabus for each class is shown at the bottom of this page.
Students need to come prepared to class each day, this means he/she has:
- Pencil with Eraser
- Binder (2nd period)
- Folder (Period 1,3,4,5,and 6)
Students should be at his/her desk when the bell rings:
- With the Binder or Folder
- All necessary materials out of backpack
- Backpack on the floor in front of his/her feet
- Working on the bell ringer
When working on the computers:
- Student should be using the Chromebook that is assigned to him/her
- Student is responsible for retreiving and returning his/her own Chromebook
- Student should carefully examine the Chromebook when he/she first gets it out - any damage or issues should be immediately reported to the teacher or he/she will be held responsible for the damage
- The only software/websites that should be open are the ones given by the teacher
- No streaming of music
- No streaming of videos
- Earbuds or Headphones should be worn, the iReady software is very interactive and there is a lot of verbal instruction and feedback
- My email address is Kimberly.Hubbard@marion.k12.fl.us, I will make every effort to respond to your email within 24 hours.
- I can be reached most mornings from 7:00am - 9:00am. I do have meetings, if you get my voicemail please leave a message as well as a time you are available to speak.
- Tutoring for specific students will be held on Tuesday and Thursday from 3:44-4:55pm. I will hold general, drop in tutoring on Wednesday upon request. Please contact me if interested.