Welcome to ESE corner!
Distance Learning- COVID 19
Continuity of Services in ESE
Special Education and related services will be provided through Distance Learning Plan agreed by the parents during the first telephone call between ESE Teacher and parent.
- Students will work grade level assignments posted by homeroom teacher on the school website.
- Students may also work with goal-related tasks assigned by ESE Teacher posted on "Assignments" section.
- ESE Teacher will contact parents/students to provide any necessary virtual support (phone, email, class dojo, zoom)
- All services provided (agreed upon by parents) and communication with parents and students will be documented.
- Parents/students will have options to communicate with ESE Teacher by phone, email, class dojo, or zoom (video conferencing).
Hours of Availability
ESE Support Schedule
Day: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
- 9:00-10:00 AM
- 11:00-12:00 Noon
Please call or text me at
You can also reach me by email
Or send me a message thru Class Dojo
Wednesdays: IEP meeting
Teacher Website Disclaimer
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.