Welcome to Mr. Evans' 8th Grade Pre-Algebra page.
With your help, I look forward to your child's success and growth this year!
QSMA Review Handout posted in Assignment tab. Please look over my notes for help on how to solve.
CURRENT UNIT: QSMA (October 2, 2018)
UNIT TEST ON 9/26, 9/27. STUDY GUIDE LISTED under Assignments. Please spend time to look over concepts.
Wednesday's 9/19 Topic: Reciprocal and Reviewing Positive/Negatives
- Video to help understand concept: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0h5Nbu4GGQ
- Students should be able to apply the concept for a problem such as: 2/3x=12
- In class, we reviewed different outcomes when multiplying or dividing positives and negatives
- examples: negative x negative, negative x positive, positive/negative, negative/negative
(Previous Post) UNIT TEST will be Tuesday, September 18th
A STUDY GUIDE HAS BEEN POSTED UNDER THE ASSIGNMENT TAB.
- 12 Questions
- Review Study for items to know and be familiar with
- Know how to distribute properly if given:
- OR 2(x+5)=20
- MORE ITEMS TO KNOW UNDER ASSIGNMENT TAB
(Previous Post) ASSIGNMENTS -UNIT 2 STUDY GUIDE POSTED!!
- Make sure to view the Assignment tab for any current assignments given.
- With six Pre-Algebra periods, Email is the best method of reaching out to me: Joshua.Evans@marion.k12.fl.us