The timeline and qualifications required for acceptance into the MRMC teen volunteer summer placement are as follows:
- Application process starts NOW: March 1, 2018 – April 13, 2018.
- (Complete the application with appropriate signatures and return to MRMC Volunteer Services by the April 13th 5:00 pm deadline)
- Currently enrolled in the 9th – 12th grade AND have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 (most current report card must be attached to application to be considered complete)
- Availability to make the minimum 4 hour per week time commitment
- Attendance at a mandatory orientation to be held May 7th for those accepted
A graded process similar to college entrance will be used to score the incoming applications for the summer session. Please take the time to think about your essay answers and compose your thoughts in an honest and straightforward way. Please print and use a pen to complete application (no pencil).
At the 2 hour mandatory orientation session, we will provide you with additional tools which will ensure that your experience is both beneficial for our patients and a rewarding one for you.
NOTE – MANDATORY PROGRAM DEADLINES: (NO date extensions accepted)
April 13th: Complete Applications due. Please turn in to Volunteer Services Office, first floor of Munroe Regional Medical Center by 5:00 pm
Week of April 23rd: Applicants will be notified of program status by e-mail or letter if no e-mail is on file
May 7th: Mandatory orientation for those accepted
If you have any questions, please contact me at (352) 671-2153 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Angela Ressler, Program Specialist