A 21ST Century Community learning center is……
An after-school program offered free of charge to students. It affords students and parents the opportunity to take part in a variety of academic and personal enrichment opportunities, after-school and during the summer. Student activities are designed to complement the daily school curriculum while also providing educational and personal development opportunities to parents and/or adult family members.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Students may ask for an application from their teacher or the front office.
- Once filled out by the parent, the student returns the application to their teacher.
- The teacher in turn sends the application to the front office where it is received by the Site Coordinator for 21st CCLC.
- The Coordinator then registers the student in the program and applies for bussing for the student.
- Once bussing information is received, the student receives an acceptance letter.