A 21ST Century Community learning center is……
An after-school program offered free of charge to students. It affords students and parents the opportunity to take part in a variety of academic and personal enrichment opportunities, after-school and during the summer. Student activities are designed to complement the daily school curriculum while also providing educational and personal development opportunities to parents and/or adult family members. Please contact Miranda Turner at 352-671-6120 for any questions.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Please use the following link to access the registration form: 21st Century Registration Form
IN PERSON/HARD COPY
- Students may ask for an application from their teacher, the front office, or the guidance office.
- Once filled out by the parent, the student returns the application to their teacher.
- The teacher in turn sends the application to the front office where it is received by the Site Coordinator for 21st CCLC.
- The Coordinator then registers the student in the program and applies for bussing for the student (if applicable).
- Once bussing information is received (if applicable), the student receives an acceptance letter.