Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten (VPK)
The first VPK Lottery Window for School Year 2020-2021
will be open May 18, 2020- July 6, 2020.
Please follow the lottery steps outlined in the below document and keep in mind the following information for the New Student Enrollment Process (NSOE) for the 2020-2021 School Year.
For the safety of our entire community, our campuses and offices are open by appointment only.
To facilitate new student enrollment during this time please follow these steps:
- Begin the New Student Online Enrollment (NSOE) process in Skyward.
- Gather the required documents:
- Proof of Age (original Birth Certificate)
- School Entry Health Exam (DH3040)
- Immunization Record (DH680)
- Proof of Residency (Mortgage/Lease/Tax Bill and Utility Bill)
- Parent Photo ID (Driver’s License – State ID Card – Passport)
- Scan and upload the documents within the New Student Online Enrollment (NSOE) application OR make an appointment with your zoned school to complete the registration process in person.
Florida’s Voluntary Prekindergarten Education Program or VPK is a free educational program that prepares 4-year-olds for kindergarten and beyond. Children must live in Florida and be 4 on or before September 1 of the school year they enroll. Parents can choose from private child care centers or public schools and school-year or summer programs. Parents whose children are born between February 2 and September 1 of the calendar year my postpone enrolling their 4-year-old until the following year when their child is 5.