Welcome to Pre-K with Mrs. Michelle Moles & Ms. Stephanie Boisvert
During this time that we are learning from home please do not hesitate to email me questions, concerns or information regarding your child. My office hours are 8:00 am - 2:00 pm. Please email at email@example.com or call me at 352-462-4768.
Please explore the web pages I have put together on the left hand side of this website. Here are short descriptions of what these pages contain.
Teacher Homepage-This page! This is the page you will come to first. I will post important announcements here and keep you updated about our monthly themes.
Meet the Teacher-Just a little information about me.
Morning Meetings & More-Each morning I record a little bit of our daily routine. This is just to help with a routine a little familiarity from school for students. I will post daily read alouds under each day's Morning Meeting.
All About Animals-This page contains animal facts and a few related web sites for you to explore with your child. I love the animal sound ones!
Home Learning Activities-These are weekly packets of information created by our District Early Learning Team.
These activities are not intended to replace our monthly themes, so please check in and do the Morning Meetings
& More and All About Animals activities first.
Our Favorite Books-These are some of the books we've read this school year that the kids loved.
Educational Web Sites-This is a list of some educational web sites that you may want to check out.
Movement & Music-This is a list of movement and music videos that students will enjoy.
Contact Information-A quick way to find my email address and phone number.
Our unit of study is All About Animals. This unit will begin April 1st and end on April 27th.
We will be learning about:
- Big Cats-lions, leopards, tigers, cheetahs, panthers
- Grassland Animals-zebra, giraffe, hyena, wildebeest, meerkat, antelope
- Apes & Monkeys-chimpanzee, gorilla, orangutan, baboon, macaques
- Large Gray Animals-elephant, hippo, rhino
We will read and learn animal names for adult males, adult females and babies for these animals.
We will learn about their habitats and what they eat.
Here are some ideas of things you can do with your child this month.
- Read to your child every day.
- Take walks outside, observe and discuss the changes of the season.
- Looking for things that are different shades of all of the colors.
- Pointing out things that begin with the letter(s) we are working on.
- Talk about the shapes that you see in buildings and other objects in the environment.
- Count to 31 and beyond. Count cars, trees, toys, anything.
Thank you so much for all you do,
Mrs. Michelle Moles and Ms. Stephanie Boisvert