Hello and Welcome to Ms. Peterson's 3rd Grade Class!
I will be using Google Classroom to load in assignments and activities for my classes to do. Read the directions below to access it. I will have Zoom meetings several times a week to touch base and make sure everyone is doing well and that there are no questions. Zoom meetings may also include learning. I will post the Zoom meeting on this webpage as well as on Google Classroom. I look forward to learning a new way of teaching! Please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me through ClassTag. Assignments are currently up on Google Classroom and will be due 4/12/2020. New assingments will be up on Monday by 7:00AM.
Sign up for Google Classroom:
1. Go to desktop.marion.k12.fl.us and sign into your student account
2. On the bottom, find where it says "Google Apps" and click on it
3. Click on Google Classroom
4. Sign in with school email and password. For example, email@example.com. Yours would be firstname.lastname@example.org and your school password.
5. Find the + at the top of the screen and click it.
6. Select join class
7. Use class code: mgwwdmk
Your specials for this week (4/6 to 4/12) are PE. Please visit Coach Rodriguez's webpage for information on what you need to do.
*Hello Hornets! If you have Chromebook tech issues please call the newly created Parent Help Desk. The number is (352)867-2100 and they will field calls M-F from 7:30-4:30. This is for Chromebook technical issues, and that you should still come to me for content/curriculum questions.*Disclaimer:
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.
Contact information and Availability:
- Sign up for ClassTag. This is the primary means of communction. Please email me if you need the class code to sign up.
- I will be avaliable to answer any questions Monday-Friday throughout the day via email and ClassTag.
- For more intensive questions/help, please contact me to schedule a web meeting through Zoom. I will be available through Zoom meetings 8:30-9:30 AM and 1:30-2:30 PM daily. If this doesn't fit your schedule, let me know and I can adjust my times.
- Zoom meetings will be held throughout the week. Please see Classtag or the Google Classroom page to get access.