1. Prom takes place at EPCOT in Orlando March 24th, 2018.
2. We meet at FHS in the cafeteria @ 5pm and take charter buses to the event and back. The buses will leave FHS by 6 pm and we will arrive back to FHS at about 2 am.
3. You must ride the bus there and back to attend the event.
4. Random alcohol screening will happen prior to boarding the buses.
5. You must have your ID to board the buses.
6. The dress for the prom is formal and there is a powerpoint online to review so that you meet dress code. If you violate dress code, you will not be allowed to board the bus and no refunds will be issued.
7. You must maintain your GPA, discipline, and absence records in order to attend. If you do not maintain in these three areas, you will not be allowed to attend Prom and no refund will be issued after 2/23/18.
8. Tickets are $115 per person and include transportation, dinner, dancing, and a picture package. Tickets can be purchased with Mrs. Crawford in B162 through 2/23/18.