MyON Reading Challenge!
Anthony Elementary is encouraging you to participate in the myOn Reading Challenge. Students are highly encouraged to set a personal goal of 20 minutes of reading a day. Readers from each grade level that have the highest number of hours on myON will receive a special recognition from the Media Center.
What is MyON?
Students have access to a personalized literacy environment designed to help them learn to read and love to read. It’s like having a full bookshelf at home.
- Choose form thousands of digital books
- Available 24/7, year-round for independent reading
- Read at home, school, library, shopping, or in the car
- Read online on any web-enabled device, including tablets, notebooks and desktop computers
- Download up to 20 books at a time to read ourFree mobile apps for iPads, Android devices, Chromebooks, and Kindle Fire HD
Click here for instructions to use myON from home.
Reading at home will make a HUGE difference in your child’s school success, so make reading part of your everyday routine. Thank you for all that you do and have fun using myON!