Cumulative Benchmark Test #2 is due by Friday 1/25 by 8:00 AM
This is not on albert.io it is on the etextbook assignments
You must hand in a written copy. Write the question. Show work. All problems are to be solved algebraically and NOT using the graphing calculator. Write the answer with the letter choice (D: 22.5 m). Do your work neatly and in order.
You may check your answer using desmos.com but WORK MUST be shown.
Also, you will submit the online test. Remember, when you press SUBMIT TEST, you will not be able to go back and change answers.
1/17 THU "A" - 1/18 FRI "B"
- Turn in Homework #6 before the Test
- Test on 5-1, 5-2, 5-3 Polynomial Functions
- Part A: Solving Algebraically
- Part B: Solving Graphically
1/15 TUES "A" - 1/16 WED "B"
- Test on 5-1, 5-2, 5-3 on 1/17 THU "A" and 1/18 FRI "B"
- Review Homework # 6 ( you will turn this in next classs which is Test Day)
- Daily Quiz 5-3
- ask any questions to review for Test
- Homework: Practice, practice, practice
- Look over HW # 4,5,6 , Workbook Pages 119-121
- Look over DQ 5-1 on albert.io and DQ 5-2 WB P. 125
1/11 FRI "A" - 1/14 MON "B"
- Review and collect Homework #5
- Continue lesson 5-3, Solving polynomials by factoring and quadratic formula, zeros, roots, solutions, x-intercepts, finsing intervals where the function is increasing and decreasing, finding absolute maximum and minimum, finding relative maximum and minimum, solve a polynomial equation by graphing
- Homework #6: Workbook page 127-128: 1-32 all 34, 38
- do problems 17-24, 34, 38 on graphing calculator and write final answer on the workbook pages
- do the rest of the problems on a separate sheet of paper by solving algebraically
1/8 WED "A" - 1/9 THU "B"
- review and collect Homework #4
- finish lesson 5-2 Workbook Page 124
- DQ on 5-2
- Start Lesson 5-3 Finding real and imaginary solutions by factoring
- Homework # 5: P. 301: 11-23 odds and 39-49 odds
1/7 MON "A" - 1/8 TUE "B"
- Correct HW #2 Test Corrections then turn in HW #2 and HW #3
- Review lesson 5-1 using Workbook Pages 119-121
- Lesson on 5-2 Polynomial zeros, roots, x-intercepts, relative maximum and relative minimum using desmos.com
- Daily Quiz on 5-1 on albert.io after lunch
- Homework #4: Workbook Pages 123-124: 1-4 all, 7-28 all
- Do all work on a separate sheet of paper
1/3 THU "A" - 1/4 FRI "B"
- Happy New Year!!!!
- Turn in Homework #1 Test corrections on Cumulative albert.io test
- Clean out notebook, keep notes and Test on Chapter 4
- tear out Workbook Pages Chapter 5
- Start notes on Chapter 5.1, Polynomial Functions
- end behaviour, degree, terms, grpah use desmos.com
- Workbook P. 119-121 in class
- Homework # 2,3: Test Corrections on Chapter 4
- Show all work on a separate sheet of paper, staple corrections to top of Test
- HW #1: 3rd Quarter Due the day we return
- Test corrections on the Cumulative test on albert.io
- Redo all the incorrect problems you had
- write out the problem, show all the work to solve, including diagrams, graphs etc and
- circle the final answer